Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Doctors Diaries




 The doctor I found the most interesting is Tom Tarter, his story represents the struggle that many American are currently facing. While reading his interview I was surprised to hear that doctors go through financial struggles. I always thought once you went down the path of becoming a doctor and succeeded, one would be financially set. The one thing that jumped out at me from Tom's story is his passion for his career. He truly loves what he does regardless of all the negative connotations that come with his career choice. He still manages to speak passionately when asked about his career. The one lesson that tom's story provided me with, is that passion is a key ingredient for a fulfilling career.

1 comment:

  1. I picked Tom Tarter was well. I was surprised as well to see a doctor having problems with money. I always thought that when you become a doctor you never have any financial problems.

    ReplyDelete